Services for Children, Parents and Teachers
The pioneering work established by Dr. Roxanne includes many services such as individual assessment and counseling, group workshops and curriculum development.
Clients range from children and parents to private medical and counseling practices, hospitals, pediatric offices, preschool and elementary schools, camps, and universities.
- Conduct one-to-one counseling and relaxation training of one hour sessions for approximately six to ten weeks
- Design on-site lectures and interactive workshops for groups of pediatric care givers, teachers, and children from one hour to day-long programs
- Provide parenting education
- Consult with professionals for in-service staff development
- Conduct on-site assessment of children with emotional challenges
- Coordinate support for the chronically ill or special needs child
- Create school, camp and health care curriculum/program development
- Produce stress management and health educational books, audio/AV programs and Children’s Theatre Stage Productions.